Single Family Residence, Ranch - Centerville, MA
Naturalized holly trees dot the landscape as you drive up the entrance to this 4 br/3.5 ba 1.5 acre waterfront estate overlooking the shimmering waters of Bearse's Pond on Lake Wequaquet. Upon entry, you are greeted by a wall of glass looking out to the Lake--cathedral ceilings enhance the already spacious feel of the family rm. with wood-burning fireplace. The south wing of the house provides a Master suite w priv. bath, a large walk-in closet, adjoining laundry rm., an office/den, 2nd bdrm, and hall bath. The north wing features an expansive kitchen with Corian counters, center island, and dining area looking out to the fully glassed sunroom and the Lake beyond. This wing also affords you 2 more bedrooms, an adjoining full bath, and den w slider to the deck. Private dock awaits! This idyllic location affords you the enjoyment of crimson-lit sunsets as you entertain family and friends spilling out of the glassed sunroom or the family room sliders onto the enormous patio during a seasonal get together!
Mark J. Philie of Kinlin Grover Homes - Barnstable
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Cape Cod,
Vol. 11, Issue 11, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Gas
- Heating System: Fireplace
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: Driveway; Open; Paved or Surfaced; 8 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Laminate; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath; Office; Sunroom
- Laundry Room
Type of View
- Lawn,Pond,Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System,Lawn,Pond